MENU

Slide

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):

Sooooo, I'll reply here!

Loo: Hahahas, i didn't say anything abt your friends! :D
We're only young once,
so do all the crazy stuff while we're young!
Hahahas, Or else wait till old and saggy alrdy,
then do all the funky hairstyles?

Felicia: Exams, exams. Stressed! ):

Anonymous: One good thing abt my hair
is that it grows faaaast!
With my short hair,
i need t go back to my stylist every 3 weeks for a cut.
High maintanence!

Inquisitive: Hey babe,
The name of the salon is Zona Felice.
49 Cantoment road (Outram park)

Elaine: Hey darling!
Let's just hope he doesn't make me cry. :D

Bernie: Yeah, my church is like,
sooooo anal abt hair, dressing and all the blah blah.
As if my hair affects my character uh?
I'm so so so irritated.

Someone You Know: Hello Someone I Know :D
I didn't know that! Yeah it was hooooorrible!
Must be the taxi ride that caused it. tsktsk.

Sher: So where did you go! -.-
I went t outram after class t look for tania
and we went for dinner & moooovie. heh.


I'm listening to Whatever You Like - Nicole Scherzinger now!


Yadda Yadda Blah Blah!
I'm like doing mask and blogging now.
I'm like so tired & my feets are aching like heeeeell.
Slept at 4am & woke up at 10am.
(That's considered super early for a non-schooling day, okay!)
I need like, alot alot alot of sleep.

Cut the craaaap,
So i went t Plaza Singapura t meetup
a spree organizer for my mask.
It's like daaaamn heavy can, 25mask.
Mask everyday, yeah!

So yeah, i went t town and shop arnd alone for like 3hours?
And.. I overspent again. :x

I bought,
1 Pull and Bear Bangle,
1 pair of earrings,
2 Tube tops from Future states,
1 Black Ruched front halter top.

&YQ came t look for me at bugis,
I'm happy you liked my present, Cheena Piang! :D
We went t Mos burger,
(she's addicted t apple soda after she drank mine 2weeks ago)
And i met up with my boy aftermath.

Yesterday after class, i went t tania's
grooming workplace at Outram park.
Her boss is freeeeaking funny can.
I laugh like crazy lidat,
and there's this chihuahua that's damn friendly &cute,
(normally chihuahuas are very fierce!)

We went t Plaza Singapura at like, 8pm
And we had subwaaaay. :D
Then we bought tickets for 1303 @9:40pm.
We walked over t Tha Cathay
&we sat there and talked and taaaalked.

The movie was damn creeeepy lah,
And you know, Japanese movies.
The sound effects are so eeeeeew lah.
Some parts the ghost was like, so funny lah!
Like got asthma lidat.
Then i was like laughing damn loud,
then tania keep hitting meeeeee. -.-



This was like, last week? :x
I went t sentosa with my boy,
to watch the Song of the Sea thingy.
It's damn niceeeee, go and watch!


Vicson was acting ugly/nerdy/disgusting.


Nelson!


I really've no idea what i was doing when my friend took this.


I was bullying him, with grapes. -.-
I bite half, take out all the seeds
then stuff into his mouth one alright!
NI YI KOU, WO YI KOU.
Omg, Gross, mushy shit.


And he did the same t me!
But all the pictures he took are like, blurred. wth.


Peanut's lying down like a carpet.

Like father, like daughter! :D


Today! (:


Picture credited to Vivianlly.
(Click to Enlarge, babes!)

Hey huns, I'm selling this dress in Electric Blue.
Selling at 26sgd, It's brand new with tags!
And there's only one piece available.

If you're interested/have any enquires,
mail me
or add me up on msn.
@ Fidelis_frenz4life@hotmail.com!


Photoshoot tmr,
And i need t be at the salon by 1pm t touch-up my purple hair
(It faded like heeeell!)
Then makeup at 2pm. ):
I NEED T SLEEP NOW.

Goodbye darlings!

1 comment:

Fashion said...

When it comes to serving face, we’ve got you covered. Whether you have a favorite brand or need help finding the perfect match, bridal makeup looks is your No.1 destination for everything beauty.